Thursday, August 16, 2007

Smokin' Aces Prequel Contest

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Over at Director Joe Carnahan's blog there's a contest going on to name the Smokin' Aces prequel that is supposedly going to start filming this year already. There is no real compensation for the winner apart from being able to brag about it to their friends. (I can relate) It's an interesting idea to allow fans to be so involved in a film like this, even though I'm not sure this movie will be any good. The short synopsis that Carnahan gives doesn't tell us much. Not even sure who from Smokin' Aces might show up. My money is on the Tremor Bros, as that seems to be who JC had been hinting at months ago. I guess we'll see. Go here to see the contest unfolding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna enter????

Dane said...

already did... mine was a joke actually.

Smokin' Aces Zero: Smoke Screen

Anonymous said...

Chewin'Gum Queens? Nicatrol Jacks? Foggy Deuces? Patch Kings?

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.