Monday, August 27, 2007

Entourage

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Entourage is lately becoming one of my favorite shows. I was slow getting into it, I recently started watching the seasons on DVD and I'm currently watching the new episodes on HBO. I have to say that I'm in love with Jeremy Piven right now. The way he plays Ari Gold with repulsive, yet fascinating personality, is nothing short of incredible. Here is a clip I found that sums him up quite nicely.



If you haven't checked out this show yet, I highly suggest giving it a shot. Season 3:Part 2 is out now...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.