Friday, August 31, 2007

In Theaters This Weekend 8/31/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
New to theaters this weekend are Rob Zombie’s remake of “Halloween”, the comedy flick “Balls of Fury”, and the revenge thriller “Death Sentence” starring Kevin Bacon. The small indie flick, “The Nines” gets a limited release too, but isn’t coming anywhere near me unfortunately. I had mild interest in seeing “Death Sentence” originally, but not so much anymore. Rob Zombie’s version of the classic horror movie is looking less and less appealing, and “Balls of Fury” looks like Dodgeball 2. So I probably won’t be going to the movies this weekend. How about you?

Here are the trailers for this week’s big releases:

Halloween


Balls of Fury


Death Sentence

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.