Monday, August 20, 2007

3:10 to Yuma

Wow, a western I might actually pay money to see. There's been a lot of info to come out recently about this remake directed by James Mangold, starring Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. There's a review over at Ain't it Cool that gets me pumped to see this, you can read it here. I'm not one for westerns typically, but I'll see just about anything that has Christian Bale in it. I'm still disappointed that Rescue Dawn wasn't released near me. I get Daddy Day Camp, but no Rescue Dawn.

Anyways, I recently watched a clip from the movie over here, and the trailer below and it looks to be one of the best of the genre to come out in a while. Let's hope so.




Here are the posters for the film as well.


I love this one a lot, it's different and sets a great mood.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This one, on the other hand, is horrible. As much as I like Christian Bale, this one seems lazy by comparison.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Did I mention that Christian Bale is amazing?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.