Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Dark Knight Photos!

I was very excited to see some brand-spankin' new Dark Knight photos floating around the internet tonight. I thought I'd share the best right here. The pics show us some photos of Christian Bale as Batman of course, and also some great shots as Heath Ledger as The Joker. He looks a bit too much like The Crow to me, but I think he'll do a great job. What do you think?

If you want to see the rest of the pictures, that have a few spoilers, head over here or here. But do so quickly, as they're going away fast. I guess Warner Bros is having them taken down all over the place.

**UPDATE**
Yup, they're gone on the other sites, but mine are still up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having the best photos of Batman online. I started a series of drawings and will let you know when I get them done. Hmmm.. after talking to you this morning I might finish that drawing of Christian after all? Thanks for the push.. and I bet you didnt know you were pushing? LOL

David
www.paper2pencil.com

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.