Thursday, December 6, 2007

Speed Racer Trailer



I was never a fan of the original "Speed Racer" cartoon as a kid. Maybe I didn't get it. Or maybe I just get kinda creeped out by cheap Japanese animation. So when I heard the Wachowski Brothers were even bothering to make a live action version, I was pretty skeptical. After watching this trailer, I have to say I'm twice as skeptical. It looks visually different I suppose, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing. I also am not too crazy about the melodrama. Isn't it supposed to be a fun, family movie? It just put me off altogether. Matthew Fox looks kinda cool as Racer X though. Follow this link to see the trailer.



If you're into this stuff, you'll be delighted to hear that they're making a live action "Dragonball Z" movie as we speak. Oh, glorious day.

Doesn't this pic below look like a level out of "Sonic The Hedgehog"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...it does

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.