Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hellboy 2 Posters

Here are three brand new posters for next years sequel to "Hellboy", the 2004 comic book adaptation directed by Guillermo Del Toro. All the original cast is back in the next chapter titled "Hellboy II: The Golden Army". I think the posters look great and I'm excited to see how this movie will improve on the last one. I've been hearing some great things about the story in which Hellboy battles, amongst other things, an army of mythological creatures. You can see some great production art that gives a really good idea of what to expect on the movie's official site. It also has great videos from the creators, and has been updated with new material often since going live a few months back.

"Hellboy II: The Golden Army" opens July 11th, 2008



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.