Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Wolverine Stuff!

Here are a few new pics from Empire magazine of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, and as expected, they're awesome! See them larger here and here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

An addition, there has been some more casting news since my last post about this movie.

Apparently Dominic Monaghan (LOST, Lord of the Rings) will be playing a character named Beak who looks like a human-bird hybrid. I'm not too familiar with the character, but we'll see how he fits within the story.
Photobucket

Also, news is that Kevin Durand (3:10 To Yuma, Smokin' Aces) is slated to play the Blob. And while he's nowhere near fat, he is very tall, which I can see as working well to make him look massive in a fat suit. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.