Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mass Effect

Photobucket
This is the first time I've ever commented on anything video game related, but I thought this was pretty interesting and touches somewhat on the issue of censorship. There is apparently some "controversy" over a RPG video game titled Mass Effect, in which there is a moment in the game where the player can choose to engage in a sex act with what appears to be the blue chick from The Fifth Element. Below you'll see both a segment on Fox News where the reporter and a supposed expert try to make an issue out of nothing. It's interesting to see how some people view what they consider to be questionable material and how it should be dealt with. My opinion is to PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN F***ING CHILDREN.




There is footage of the "sex scene" on YouTube currently, and I've seen steamier scenes in a Dunkin' Donuts commercial. There is also a pretty funny mock version of the same Fox News segment done by a couple of dweebs that's pretty spot-on. Check it out...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.