Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Arrested Development: The Movie?

Photobucket

Apparently, former Arrested Development star Jeffery Tambor has confirmed rumors of a big-screen return of Fox's short-lived TV show. The series was canceled after only 3 seasons due to poor ratings, despite being a hit with fans and critics alike. This is a strangely familiar scenario that happened with the Fox series Firefly that was canceled and then subsequently brought back with the theatrical movie Serenity. This isn't set in stone just yet but they had better get to it. I happened to really enjoy the show after recently catching it on DVD. For more on this story, visit filmjunk.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sometimes I feel things are better left in the grave....FOR instance, making a Sex and the City movie three years after the fact. Especially if the cast (of Arrested Development) has moved on to bigger and better things. (Although i do heart Michael Cera)

Dane said...

Yeah I agree, but this show got canned too early in my opinion, while SITC had it's time.

Anonymous said...

stressed objectively proprietary fragrance many urls outward thereafter adobe regulation financings
lolikneri havaqatsu

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.