Friday, September 7, 2007

In Theaters This Weekend 9/7/07






I'm excited for this weekend, there are actually some movies I care to see being released. I've done stories on both 3:10 to Yuma, and Shoot Em' Up recently, so you can read those if you haven't already to see more on them. I'm looking forward to seeing both of those movies this wekend hopefully. Also being released is some horror movie called Hatchet and a comedy called The Brothers Solomon, starring Will Arnett (Arrested Development) and Will Forte (SNL) in limited release.






If you've yet to see trailers for this week's releases, here they are:



3:10 To Yuma



Shoot Em' Up



And Just for the hell of it:


Hatchet


The Brothers Solomon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.