Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins


There's been some interesting news surfacing today about the Terminator franchise. Apparently the 4th installment, to be directed by McG (Charlie's Angels), is apparently going to star Christian Bale as an older John Connor. I had zero interest in this project until I heard this news, but now I'm very intrigued. I think Bale ads to any film he's in, and this should make the idea of another entry into the series more valid.

In the meantime we have the new Terminator TV series starting soon on FOX, and I'm hoping it's at least watchable. I haven't been terribly impressed by anything I've seen so far, though these new promotional posters are kinda snazzy. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles apparently fills in the gaps between the 2nd and 3rd movies.












Here is a promo spot for the new show:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.