Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jumper Trailer


I also happened to catch the trailer for Jumper, a new action movie from the guy who brought you The Bourne Identity and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, as it so plainly states on the poster above. I'll admit, the effects look somewhat impressive, but I don't think I can stand anymore of Hayden Christensen's bad acting. And Sam Jackson just looks like he stumbled out of a shitty Highlander sequel. Not to mention the whole premise seems like a ripoff of the X-Men character Nightcrawler stretched out over 2 hours. Which I'd much rather see by the way.

You can see the trailer here.

And watch a much better use of this idea below.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.