Friday, October 5, 2007

Resident Evil:Extinction Review



This time, instead of doing an actual review I'm just going to list the films that this movie manages to rip off in it's short time...

Dawn of the Dead (remake)
George Romero's Land of the Dead
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Mad Max
28 Days Later
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds
Slither
Reign Of Fire
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Almost makes it sound good doesn't it? Well it isn't. Far from it. I'd suggest saving yourself some time and watching any of the above films instead.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

However, it might have a fighting chance against "BLACK SHEEP" oooh

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.