Saturday, October 27, 2007

A brief story on Dewey Cox


A while back I found story about the upcoming comedy Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, from Jake Kasdan who directed Orange County, and
starring John C. Reilly. The movie looks like a spoof of recent biopics like Walk the Line, you can see the trailer here.

The story gave a link to an official site where you
could give them your address info and they would send you some free official "merchandise" from the movie. Being the curious type, I did it.

I all but forgot about it until the other day when I received a mysterious
package in the mail. You can see the contents of the package in the photo
below.



Needless to say, I think it's a clever marketing strategy. At the very least, it's amusing, Don't you think?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Finally new posts!! For sure its amusing- I'm hoping for a girly pair :)

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.