Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Heath Ledger directed Modest Mouse Video



When I first heard that the late Heath Ledger had directed a music video for Modest Mouse shortly before his death, I wasn't sure it would ever see the light of day. But alas, it is now online and to my surprise it's animated and has a clear environmentalist theme. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I actually like the video a lot. Modest Mouse has never been my favorite band. Mainly because most of the time I think singer Isaac Brock sounds like someone's drunk uncle shouting unintelligibly into an old microphone. But that's only sometimes. I actually like the song here as well. Check it out.

2 comments:

Nick said...

this video wont play. it says its due to copyright issues..

Dane said...

Fixed it, thanks!

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.