Sunday, April 6, 2008

CHANGES...

If you frequent my site at all, you'll notice that I haven't been updating it as often as I used to. This is mostly to do with my hectic schedule and not having much time to devote to it. I've decided to change to focus of my blog to deal mostly with my comedy act instead of movie news and other things. I may do the occasional review here and there if it seems pertinent. I just feel that many other sites do the exact same thing anyways and I don't have much to add to it anymore.

So now I'll be doing less frequent updates and when I do, they'll likely be ideas I'm tossing around for my comedy routine or videos from my shows. Mostly more of my perspective on things, hence the name forstperspective! Please offer any suggestions you may have as the change begins to take form.

Dane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.