Tuesday, September 11, 2007

30 Days of Night Posters





3 new posters for the horror flick "30 Days of Night" were released and I thought I'd show them here. I like the simplistic splatter and the use of the movie's logo, what I don't like is the watermark from the shocktilyoudrop website, that's just distracting. It's always cool to see movie posters that can be somewhat different than the usual though. Too bad it doesn't always make for a quality film. Anyways, "30 Days of Night" is based on a Graphic Novel about a bloodthirsty group of vampires in Alaska during a time in which the sun doesn't shine for 30 days and I think you can figure out what that means. It's directed by David Slade (Hard Candy) and stars Josh Hartnett, Melissa George, and Ben Foster. If you're interested, it opens in October and you can catch the trailer here.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree with you on the posters-too bad the movie looks like it's gonna suck :)

About Me

My photo
I live in Central California and have a career in graphic design. I also do part time stand-up comedy and like to play music in my spare time.